Irrigation system design, installation and maintenance
When Spring arrives and the freezing temperatures ease, it’s time to turn on irrigation system and start watering again. However, you should take a few very important steps to make sure you do not damage pipes or irrigation components. Have Jane White Miller Lawn and Estate Care check your existing system for proper operation, leaks and broken heads.
Winter can be very harsh on Cape Cod. Our Spring irrigation system maintenance service includes the following:
- Replacing or repairing broken, leaning, and/or clogged sprinkler heads
- Adjust heads spraying on sidewalks, driveways, patios or streets
- Adjust the water volume to avoid extremely fine mist that could evaporate before it hits the ground
- Check for uneven coverage and sprays blocked by dirt and landscape material
- Repair or replace leaking heads or pipes that waste water.
Also, we examine the controller for start times and frequency of use. We will set a schedule that is appropriate for your landscape. Even during the hottest, driest time of the year, you shouldn’t need to run your irrigation system more than once per day here on the Cape. We will set up a good soaking early in the morning, and with a properly designed system, that covers your total lawn and beds.